Since 1984- Owner operated, Nice units, Personal service
1. Call us at 315-724-7156 to schedule an appointment for a recommended preview of our available units.
2. Reserve your unit online anytime Since 1984or in person at the time of your preview.
3. You bring your items to your unit, load your items, place your lock on the door, and keep your own key!
4. Access your unit anytime between 6 am to 9 pm, seven days a week.
5. Shelving is available at no additional monthly cost, a security deposit is required on type and amount.
" We may not be the biggest, but no one is better"
* If you find a verifiable lower rental rate on a comparable unit in our area we will
meet or exceed it, with automatic electronic payment processing required.
New Hartford Outside Units 5 X10 to 10 X 20
Drive up access, with space for large trucks.
Large roll up doors, with inside ceiling height of approx. 8 ft. Buildings are steel frame construction.
Special floor system----A solid wooden floor over strong cross members that allows for underside ventilation.
Not built upon the typical concrete slabs that can transfer ground moisture inside.
New Hartford Warehouse Units 4 X 6 to 8 X14
Entry to the main overhead door is via a coded touch pad.
Inside the main entrance there is some open floor space available as a "staging area" to organize you items; out of the weather.
1st. Floor units (ground level/no steps) have full ceiling height of approx. 71/2 ft., Each is totally enclosed. Various sizes and some of the smaller units are equiped with shelving for boxes, etc. for better use of space). Shelving for other units can br arranged.
Upstairs units (16 steps) are 6,8, 10 ft. wide and 10 ft. deep. Ceiling at door is approx.
7 ft.high and angles downward with roof slope to floor level at rear of unit.
Each unit is enclosed.
Mezzanine Level located above 1st floor units. Access is via movable six(6) step stairway. Door opening is 3 x 3 ft.
These units are for those that need to store a small to medium amount of lightweight boxes or containers (not for large items).
A complete description is available on the COLLEGE PAGE - Scroll to Mezzanine